Saturday, May 21, 2011

Covers!

Well, we're finally getting our show on the road.
We've started a cover of "Everdream" by Nightwish, as Banana mentioned in the last post. I've wanted to cover this song for a long time. And I'm doing the vocals!
We're also covering "My Immortal" by Evanescence. Shannon's doing the vocals for that one, and I'm doing the backing vocals.
We're also going to cover "Friday" by Rebecca Black (and we're going to make it awesome), and, if we have time, "Pardon Me" by Maxine Swaby. I want to make a metal cover of that, that would totally rock.
Anyway, that's all for now.
Until next time,
Timothy

3 comments:

  1. I can wait to hear Pardon Me as I wrote it. So good luck dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suerte,nosotros tnb tenemos un grupo.los cantas ranas

    ReplyDelete