Saturday, September 17, 2011

YES!!

Hello again!
Before I tell you what happened I will tell you how it started.
I was in my room playing with chords on my guitar when I found some eerie, cool(as in cold) sounding notes. I played with the sound and order. Then I began to write. The song is called 'October Skies'. I wrote it like a classical composer would. I imagined the cold of October and the colors and the shapes of the clouds and things. Then I put the visions into music. I brought what I had figured out down to Tim and he found a hollow sounding piano piece. We put it together and now it is on TuxGuitar. And under construction. This song I think will not need many instruments.
I am very excited about the way it sounds. It sounds exactly the way I want it too!
                                           --Banana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment